tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jul 12 22:01:17 2000

RE: Outcomes

qaSpu'wI'

But seriously, I need more context. I doubt there is a single word that will
work for every instance of the English terms "outcome, result". I'm not sure
Klingon would even think of this abstract concept as a noun. I suspect in
most instances, you'd describe the situation leading to the "outcome,
result" and then you'd state what resulted in a sentence that begins with
{vaj}.

charghwI'

Back to archive top level