tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 11 19:20:42 2000

Re: divorce

ja' peHruS:
>In a message dated 7/8/2000 3:44:45 PM Central Daylight Time,
>[email protected] writes:
>
><< I would prefer merely to ignore it as an example of anything useful.  If
> we're calling it {no' Hol}, it tells us nothing that we can use in {ta'
> Hol}.  If I'm being invited to correct the grammar, the grammar is assumed
> to be wrong and should not be emulated.
>  >>

>I did not invite you to correct the grammar when I posted the way to say
>"divorce."

Nor have you yet told us why you think {ngoS tlhogh} is that way.

ghuy'cha', peHruS!  QIn Dajangbogh DalaD'a' jay'?
SoH nIjangbe' mu'mey Dacha'bogh.
DuHmey chupbogh Voragh vIqel.  yIqIm, dammit!

-- ghunchu'wI' 'utlh

Back to archive top level