tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jan 29 19:13:25 2000

National Geographic

I haven't been here in late december and early january
and the list archives aren't up yet, so excuse me if I
bring up old stuff...

in the january issue of National Geographic a photograph
of to people dressed and made up as Klingons sitting in
a restaurant and being served food accompanies an article
about extraterrestial life (the word "Klingon" however
is not mentioned in the article nor the caption)

who are these two people?

                                            Marc Ruehlaender
                                            aka HomDoq
                                            [email protected]