tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 25 18:55:05 2000

Re: I need your help!

jatlh Qor:
>Not to spark a controversy as such, but I am not sure I follow this
>question  or whom it is directed at, as I read this as (How do I use my
>computer fool?). Being very new to tlhIngan Hol the context of this
>question is lost on me. Are you replying to my answer about how computers
>can be used by blind persons and calling me a fool? Or the head seperation
>for Dark Jedi's comments on {ngech}?

jIqawchu'chugh vIjatlhta': "How can a fool use a computer?" SuvwI'qoq Hurgh
vItIchta' -- qatIchbe'bejta'.

IIRC, what I said was, "How can a fool use a computer?" I was referring to
the so-called Dark Jedi, certainly not to you.

>By the way, DujHoD = Ship Captain. Which ship do you captain? I presume in
>the KAG groups?

ghobe'. pong vIparHa' neH. Duj vIra'be'.

No. I just like the name. I don't command a ship.

- DujHoD

(QIn ngo'qu' vIjangmo' jItlhIj.)
(Sorry about the reply to a *very* old post.)

Back to archive top level