tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jan 23 04:51:38 2000

Re: meqleH (again)

He's probably taking one of the exams (Klingon Warrior Academy) from
Starfleet Academy from Starfleet
International Fan Association. I haven't taken it yet but probably will
in the future. I don't think that questions about the exam will probably
or should be given out on this list as that defeats the purpose of the
exam. But sources listed for it have been TKD,,the Encyclopedia and
episodes tho they don't tell you which ones to watch I think.

Lt.Commander Maud Freifelder /Lt.Commander malqa
Chief Security Officer /Chief of Cadet Corps.
USS Triumph NCC-26228/R2/ Starfleet (Triumph Against All Odds)
jIjatlhpa' jatlh Hovmey (The stars will talk before I will)
*join the VoyagerChat list on Onelist.com*

On Sat, 22 Jan 2000, TPO wrote:

> >> I'm cuurently doing an exam on Klingons.
> >> "What is the meaning of the word meqleH?".
>
> >An exam for what and why?  If there's a course on Klingonology ...
> >...unless your examiner is Marc Okrand.
>
> Hmm, I'm curious as to what the one giving the exam thinks is the correct
> answer and why they think that; what are their sources?
>
> Who is giving the exam?
> What other questions are there?
>

> DloraH

Back to archive top level