tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 20 13:47:15 2000

Re: RE: Teaching Klingon

On Thu, 20 Jan 2000 07:28:09 -0800 Banks Sgt Christopher J
<[email protected]> wrote:
> > NO WERE NOT!!  I paid money to come to the KLBC and learn
> > Thlingian Hol and I
> > haven't learned diddley.  Where in the name of Stovo' Kor do
> > I go to learn
> > this flogging language.
> >
> >     If I don't hear something from the Institute soon, I will
> > cancel my
> > membership and demand my Flogging money back!!!
>
> 	Am I the only one here who has to restrain themselves from
> responding back to this? I had to go out side and run 3 miles just to subdue
> the desire to respond with about six pages of what I think of this
> statement. Oh well, at least I got a good un out of it.
> 	-Guan

ghIlob ghewmey yIbuSHa'.

Realize that you can neither carve on rotten wood, nor can
you discourage a good student. This person will either find
the fuel he or she needs to drive him or herself to learn
the language in time, or he or she won't. If he or she
gives up, that says nothing about you, so why are you
concerned? yIleS.

charghwI'

Back to archive top level