tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 20 07:29:45 2000

RE: Teaching Klingon

> NO WERE NOT!!  I paid money to come to the KLBC and learn
> Thlingian Hol and I
> haven't learned diddley.  Where in the name of Stovo' Kor do
> I go to learn
> this flogging language.
>
>     If I don't hear something from the Institute soon, I will
> cancel my
> membership and demand my Flogging money back!!!

	Am I the only one here who has to restrain themselves from
responding back to this? I had to go out side and run 3 miles just to subdue
the desire to respond with about six pages of what I think of this
statement. Oh well, at least I got a good un out of it.
	-Guan

Back to archive top level