tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 20 07:41:13 2000

RE: Teaching Klingon

At 07:28 00-01-20 -0800, Guan wrote:
}> NO WERE NOT!!  I paid money to come to the KLBC and learn
}> Thlingian Hol and I
}> haven't learned diddley.  Where in the name of Stovo' Kor do
}> I go to learn
}> this flogging language.
}>
}>     If I don't hear something from the Institute soon, I will
}> cancel my
}> membership and demand my Flogging money back!!!
}
}	Am I the only one here who has to restrain themselves from
}responding back to this? I had to go out side and run 3 miles just to subdue
}the desire to respond with about six pages of what I think of this
}statement. Oh well, at least I got a good un out of it.
}	-Guan

Easy.  If you've never learned a foreign language before you can't be
expected to know how.  True, this person doesn't know what the KLI is about,
but ranting at him/her is hardly going to get the message across.
Qov 'utlh

Back to archive top level