tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jan 17 20:55:21 2000

Klingon Music / "Degh" CD

It seems several people have asked about Klingon music recently.
I don't know if you all know about this, but after searching
the web I found that there is a Klingon music CD called <Degh>:

http://www.khemorex-klinzhai.de/e/culture/Degh/
http://www.khemorex-klinzhai.de/culture/Degh/english.html

The tlhIngan Hol lyrics are not exactly grammatically correct,
but the sample (see links above) sounds quite good.  I have
sent an e-mail to the German distributor and am awaiting news
(I live in Canada and the distributor is in Germany).  I was
also told that <Degh II> is in progress.  I am posting this
info here in the spirit of encouraging more Klingon language
products.  (I don't know how these people got past the Paramount
police - perhaps their lawyers do not reach as far as Germany.)

--
De'vID

p.s. By coincidence, I came across a post in startrek.klingon
and someone was asking how to obtain this.  Please feel free
to forward the info.

Beam to http://www.StarTrek.com
Now featuring the Star Trek Store and
the official site for Star Trek: Insurrection.

Back to archive top level