tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 13 07:35:03 2000

Re: ngoQwIj

jatlh charghwI':
> QaQ QInlIj, ghunchu'wI'. wot 'oHbe' mu' {maj}. chuvmey 'oH.
> taghwI'pu' DaghojmoH DaneHchugh bIyepnISchu'. jIghojmoHbe' jIH.
> jIqeS neH. jIghIHlaH. {{:)>

I don't have the vocabulary to ask this in tlhIngan Hol so I'll ask
in English:

Is <chuvmey> singular or plural?  (See "chuvmey 'oH" above.)
If plural, is there a singular meaning "leftover", since <chuv>
is only a verb AFAIK.

(Incidentally, how do I say "be singular" and "be plural" in
Klingon?  If I had those words I might be able to ask the
question.)

--
De'vID

Beam to http://www.StarTrek.com
Now featuring the Star Trek Store and
the official site for Star Trek: Insurrection.

Back to archive top level