tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jan 12 08:16:16 2000

KLBC me puqmey je

I was working on a formal introduction, but it's taking too long. So here is
the quick and dirty version.

I'm at work, but I'm obviously not working very hard. Everybody else is
playing games on the computer - jezzball and minesweeper, or e-mailing  bad
jokes. I decided to spend my time more constructively!
tam;Mortagh Outpost Three rur.  vetlhmey De'wI' ghewmey je DIghaj.

Today we have five children's performances of The Quiet Cricket and The
Hungry Caterpillar. Buses bring the children. I have taught the staff a new
word - puqmey
DaHjaj vaghlogh puq ghe'naQ DIcha' . ghew tam SaD 'uSDu' ghew ghung je pong
bIH. puqpu' qem Dujmey. mu' chu' mangghom vIghojmoH.  puqmey .

Sorry, that was pretty quick.

Qu'vatlh!  chuSchoH ghogh HablI'wIj. vIjangnIS.

Back to archive top level