tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 11 16:57:56 2000

Re: language vs. culture (was Re: Teaching Klingon)

In a message dated 1/11/2000 4:38:38 PM Central Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:

<< jatlh DantlhIgh, S'Qal joq:

 > p.s. i'm thinking of changing my name to DantlhIgh.
 > let me know what you all think (DantlhIgh is my
 > 'transliteration' of my real-world surname, Danzig).

I have heard that your name may be anything you want it to be.  Mine is
similar to Síordan both in Klingon and in my AOL sign-on.  I do like using
tlhIngan Hol syllables.  I would be happy to call you DantlhIgh.

Xardana

Back to archive top level