tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jan 07 15:47:37 2000

Re: ABC's

Ilta' DujHoD:

>yajchu'be' Qor:
>>Pgs 13-16? That is all I see of the alphabet as it were in the TKD. A brief
>>explanation of the sounds using English letters to symbolize them.
>
>ghobe'. Just before the Klingon-English word list. The order, IIRC, is:
>
>a, b, ch, D, e, gh, H, I, j, l, m, n, ng, o, p, q, Q, r, S, t, tlh, u, v, w,
>y, '

vIto'ta'

Qor

Best regards,

Kevin McCormick
W. Kevin McCormick                          White Pine Software
Product Manager                               542 Amherst St.
Phone: 603 886 9050                        Nashua, NH
Fax:   603 886-9051                         03063
Email: [email protected]
Web: http://www.wpine.com

Back to archive top level