tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 06 13:57:35 2000

Re: RE: I need your help!

If a post is marked KLBC, Klingon text should be translated into
English. Meanwhile, for those posts not marked KLBC, it really
is not reasonable to ask people to translate everything. The
mission of this list definitely includes writing things in
Klingon with no English translation.

*KLBC* perchugh QIn vaj DIvI' Hol jatlhwI'pu'vaD tlhIngan
mu'tlheghmey mughnIS labwI'. Dachchugh pervam, qay'be'.
mughnISbe'. pervam ghaj QInmey law'. yIbepQo'.

charghwI'

On Thu, 6 Jan 2000 00:39:57 -0500 Kevin McCormick
<[email protected]> wrote:

> jaj jIH (Grammer?) I found this in the addendum on the KLI website for new
> words not in the TKD. as a newbie, please translate what you {jetlh}. I
> have just begun to learn tlhIngan Hol and any help is greatly appreciated.
> I read this as "Klingon disguise his/her woman place valley (something I
> cant find in the TKD) woman be smooth  imperitive you-me smooth." Ok,
> smooth mountains? Smooth or round hills? Please forgive my nievity but I am
> new but eager to learn. Pehaps "Klingon women hide small chests with
> implants?" Gadzooks I hope not! There is way to much of this in real life!
> (Sorry, bad pun!) Aside from the facetiousness of my comments and bad
> spelling, I do wish to learn as much as I can.
>
> {moj tlhol} (grammer?) (be real, or become real, not unreal, as most are
> want to be on tera'). Translate this as be yourself for that is the best
> thing to be.
>
> Now I beg you to translate for me what you mean by {tlhIngan jechDaq be' ro
> lanlu'DI', ngech 'ang be' Hab.  HIHar. } so I can learn.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Qor
>
> >At 13:42 00-01-05 -0500, you wrote:
> >}Question becomes, how do you say that in tlhIngan Hol?
> >
> >The word is ngech.
> >
> >}It seems to there are no small chested {tlhInganbe'} but yet you see a wide
> >}variety of {tlhInganLoD} shapes and sizes.
> >
> >tlhIngan jechDaq be' ro lanlu'DI', ngech 'ang be' Hab.  HIHar.
> >
> >}At 12:59 PM 1/5/00 -0500, you wrote:
> >}
> >}>Cleavage.
> >}>
> >}>Cleavage!
> >}>
> >}>Cleavage!!
> >Robyn Stewart
>

> Best regards,
>
> Kevin McCormick
> W. Kevin McCormick                          White Pine Software
> Product Manager                               542 Amherst St.
> Phone: 603 886 9050                        Nashua, NH
> Fax:   603 886-9051                         03063
> Email: [email protected]
> Web: http://www.wpine.com

Back to archive top level