tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jan 05 21:41:39 2000

RE: I need your help!

jaj jIH (Grammer?) I found this in the addendum on the KLI website for new
words not in the TKD. as a newbie, please translate what you {jetlh}. I
have just begun to learn tlhIngan Hol and any help is greatly appreciated.
I read this as "Klingon disguise his/her woman place valley (something I
cant find in the TKD) woman be smooth  imperitive you-me smooth." Ok,
smooth mountains? Smooth or round hills? Please forgive my nievity but I am
new but eager to learn. Pehaps "Klingon women hide small chests with
implants?" Gadzooks I hope not! There is way to much of this in real life!
(Sorry, bad pun!) Aside from the facetiousness of my comments and bad
spelling, I do wish to learn as much as I can.

{moj tlhol} (grammer?) (be real, or become real, not unreal, as most are
want to be on tera'). Translate this as be yourself for that is the best
thing to be.

Now I beg you to translate for me what you mean by {tlhIngan jechDaq be' ro
lanlu'DI', ngech 'ang be' Hab.  HIHar. } so I can learn.

Thanks!

Qor

>At 13:42 00-01-05 -0500, you wrote:
>}Question becomes, how do you say that in tlhIngan Hol?
>
>The word is ngech.
>
>}It seems to there are no small chested {tlhInganbe'} but yet you see a wide
>}variety of {tlhInganLoD} shapes and sizes.
>
>tlhIngan jechDaq be' ro lanlu'DI', ngech 'ang be' Hab.  HIHar.
>
>}At 12:59 PM 1/5/00 -0500, you wrote:
>}
>}>Cleavage.
>}>
>}>Cleavage!
>}>
>}>Cleavage!!
>Robyn Stewart

Best regards,

Kevin McCormick
W. Kevin McCormick                          White Pine Software
Product Manager                               542 Amherst St.
Phone: 603 886 9050                        Nashua, NH
Fax:   603 886-9051                         03063
Email: [email protected]
Web: http://www.wpine.com

Back to archive top level