tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 06 08:50:53 2000

Re: Klingon Opera

jetlh jenwI':

>I didn't mean PK or CK... I meant more like Klingon songs if there are
>any. Classical things...
>
>jenwI'

Ah. All I do know about are two wave files out there, one of the opera
malota (sp?) from a DS9? episode where Worf sings it, and the "Warriors"
song somewhere from an episode. Just sound clips from the show. Other than
that I don't know of any works or projects along those lines. I did a web
search on Infoseek and turned up nothing. Perhaps some one else here on the
list knows of any.

Qor

Best regards,

Kevin McCormick
W. Kevin McCormick                          White Pine Software
Product Manager                                542 Amherst St.
Phone: 603 886 9050                          Nashua, NH
Fax:   603 886-9051                            03063
Email: [email protected]
Web: http://www.wpine.com