tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 06 08:28:02 2000

Re: Klingon Opera

Go to either the merchant pages at the KLI site at www.kli.org or check out
Barnes & Nobles at www.bn.com and do a search for the words Marc Okrand
and/or Klingon as they have them in stock. There are 2 or more audio tapes
on tlhIngan Hol and also check out amazon.com as well. Also I think on the
KLI site there are lists of current projects.

Qor

At 04:18 PM 1/6/00 +0000, you wrote:

>I rememebr there was once some talk of producing a Klingon Opera -- I
>think Tom Twohy was involved -- but I can remember... Does anybody have
>any more info? Also, does anyone know where there are any audio resources
>for tlhIngan-Hol?
>
>jenwI'
>[email protected]
>http://www.nine9.ukshells.co.uk