tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jan 05 16:59:16 2000

Re: I need your help!

As to how a blind person can use a computer, easy. Voice recognition and
> speech synthesis software. You can get it for Mac or PC easily these days.
> There probably are brail keyboards as well. Something that the Star Trek
> universe debuted over 30 years ago and is reality today. Now if there just
> were some {bI'rel tlharghDuj} available today...

Well, I don't use a special braille keyboard, I use just a usual computer
keyboard. But the speach software would cause some problems with "tlhIngan
Hol". I also have it, but for some things I prefer a special braille
display, so that I can read myself.

reghIyna'