tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jan 05 21:03:08 2000

Re: I need your help!

QoyneS reghIyna'

If I may say in english due to my extreme newness to tlhIngan Hol, You are
a brave soul and I would be honored to learn from you. Keep the faith and
lead! The cool thing about the internet is the way it levels the playing
field so to speak and lets the mind be the person regardless of race,
creed, color, or abilities. The mind is the most powerful force going
today. I don't know your religious preferences, but thank God! You have the
warrior's spirit! Qapla' reghlyna' I look forward to conversing with you
and learning from you. To answer a previous question you had, Klingons are
dark skinned, their foreheads are ridged in different patterns and they
have been rerfered to in Star Trek books as "Turtle Heads" due to this.
They have long thick unkempt hair, dark eyes to match and are strong. Vixes
played by Spice Williams is one fine example of a {tlhInganbe'} <female
klingon> as a body builder in real life. Able to match any male counterpart
that may arise to challange her. Most are tall much like the real life one
I met in Las Vegas at "Quark's Bar" at the Hilton in Vegas. Never have I
been insulted by a thlIngan before in my life. I'm 6ft. He was 6ft 5in. As
fars as I am concerened he swore well and is a worthy adversary.

Qor

PS. If I can help you in any way let me know. But I am still waiting for
{bI'rel tlharghDuj} and would commandeer one in a heart beat!