tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 04 12:17:09 2000

RE: Preordering THE KLINGON HAMLET

HIja'

the whole of the text...

Yes, the famed KLI "restoration" of Shakespeare's Hamlet is now available in
paperback, from Pocket Books. This is a new revised edition, with the
grammar updated to reflect our better knowledge of tlhIngan Hol. The book is
scheduled to come out in February 2000: preoder now and we will waive
shipping and handling! (Note: this is a preorder of a book not yet
published. Shipping of this item will be delayed until the actual
publication of the book)

Say'IluD
vIt, batlh, yIn

Back to archive top level