tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Feb 22 07:04:30 2000

Re: mu' qID subgenres

ja' ~mark:

> Given the likelihood of finding wordplay in the lexicon
> that was never put into it, I'd say calling it "Okrandian"
> wordplay is overly optimistic.  It's at least as likely that
> the wordplay is on the part of the researcher who finds it.

No argument. I'm willing to take full credit for any puns I find. Let's
agree to call them "Klingon and English word associations created by qa'ral
for his own enjoyment with the possible, though unacknowledged,
participation in some cases of Marc Okrand".  }};-P

qa'ral

Back to archive top level