tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 21 09:04:46 2000

RE: mu' qID chu'!

jatlh charghwI':
>> "TV show"mey Dabejchugh, <jav>, <much>, <Saq> DaSambej.
>As another has said, {jav} has been revealed, but what
>about {much} and {Saq}?

jatlh De'vID:
> Think of <much> and <Saq> as nouns rather than verbs.  <much>
> refers to the name of a show, and <Saq> should be a reference
> to a skit from Saturday Night Live.  These puns are put together
> in almost the same way as <von>.

> (Before I reveal what I *think* are the puns behind these words,
> I want to see if anyone else gets what I am thinking, just to
> make sure that I'm not reading too much into them.)

I'll play along. I have no idea about <much>, but I think I know what you're
talking about with <Saq>. Does it make more sense in a Boston accent? Was
there a candygram delivery involved?

pagh

Back to archive top level