tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Feb 18 06:24:00 2000

Re: DawI' (What is a SNES emulator answer)

On Fri, 18 Feb 2000 [email protected] wrote:

> so what is a SNES "emulator"?  are you trying to say a system that looks like
> one or works in the same methods that one does?  sounds kind of silly to me.
>
> -veS joH

tojwI' 'oH *emulator'e'

An emulator is a program which run's on a desktop computer and
pretends to be a another machine...

Therfor a Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) emulator is a program
which loads on a computer, and then allows you load programs (ROM files
in this case) into it and then use those programs, even though a SNES has
completely different internal architecture to a normal PC... A SNES is a
game console BTW from the early 90's..

DaH Dayaj'a'?

qurgh

Back to archive top level