tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Feb 16 19:04:11 2000

Re: Two Rules [KLBC] [patlh cha'??] [KLIC??]

>maj.  nabvam vIparHa'.  QuD'a' wItobnIS!  nugh  boHIv Hoch!  woQqoq wIghaj
>tlhInganpu'!  Hoch gholpu' boHoH!  wa'leS, qumHey wIjuS!  jIH tumuv 'Iv?
>good.  I like this plan.  We need conclusively test an insurrection!
>Everybody attack society!  We have the political power of Klingons!  You all
>kill all adversaries!  Tomorrow, we overtake the  Government!
>Who will join me?
>
>-veS joH
>-war lord

Ha ha ha ha ha...

botlh patlh vIneH 'ej jItlhob, 'ach jIQojchoH vIneHbe'bej!
= I requested an "intermediate" level, but I didn't want to start a war!

Oh no!  What have I done?  I've opened a can of worms!
= Qu'vatlh!  nuq vIta'?  ghargh ngaSwI' vIpoSmoH rIntaH!

--
De'vID

Beam to http://www.StarTrek.com
Now featuring the Star Trek Store and
the official site for Star Trek: Insurrection.

Back to archive top level