tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Feb 16 11:55:58 2000

Re: 'Ij and qIm

jatlh charghwI':
> I really hate ST5.

muS Hoch.  "movie"vam QIp law' Hoch QIp puS.

> Gee. I wish we had great scripts like this for the GOOD
> movies instead of trying to guess what the hell that
> general was saying when he spread out the map in front of
> whats-her-name. I STILL think it sounds like "wawa wawa
> wawa."

wanI'vam vIghovlaHbe'.  "movie"vam pong yIngu'!
= I don't recognize this scene.  Which movie was this?

--
De'vID

Beam to http://www.StarTrek.com
Now featuring the Star Trek Store and
the official site for Star Trek: Insurrection.

Back to archive top level