tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Feb 10 00:10:14 2000

Re: Canonical Klingon

ok. Im sick of seeing words on emails that i cannot find in the dictionary,
in TKG, or in the list provided in the FAQ or where ever it is.  Where can I
find a compleate and up to date list of ALL tlhIngan Hol words?  or is it
just a misspelling for the most part throwing me off?
example:
jatlh charghwI':
>DawI'pu'vam DISov'a'?

I can't find a single word like this.  there is Da' (corporal) (which is a
noun so it screws up the word;  thus leading me to believe that is not the
intended word) but no Da or DawI'.  Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but if the
-wI' (type 4) is a noun suffex, shouldn't it be AFTER the pu' (type 2)?  Or
is he writing that the verb <Da> is now a noun from the <-wI'>, thus the
appearent mixing of the types?  In any case, what is Da?  and where can I
find it?

-veS joH

Back to archive top level