tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Feb 09 03:16:35 2000

Re: Another pun?

I've been using the word "bang" as a verb for 5 yrs and never saw that  it
was always a noun as in a person who is your love.  in that case, what is the
verb for of the word?  and seeing that romance is also a noun, what would be
a verb for of that?  if i were to say "I love to romance my woman."  how
would i write it?  if not "be'wIj vIparmeq jIbang"?  (is that even correct
grammer?  the double verb sentences always trip me up!)  {{ ;-P

-veS joH

BTW- what is the tasteless pun behind (yuD) be dishonest?

Back to archive top level