tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Feb 05 00:23:45 2000

Re: jIrop

At 10:53 PM 02/04/2000 -0500, you wrote:

>I do have to admit that it seems to cause a lot of confusion when I use
>*QelHom* so I guess I should stop using it.  At least then we don't have
to go
>through this *QelHom* thread every few months.  I still prefer it and I still
>think there shouldn't be a problem with me using it.  Where did you find your
>definition for *rach* if you don't mind me asking?  A HolQeD?

A few months ago someone posted a message from Marc Okrand, which listed
"rachwI'" and several other new words.  I'm sure that message can be found
in the archives.  There was some speculation that "rachwI'" translated as
"nurse" was taken from "nurse Rachet", another Okrandian pun.

SuSvaj

>QInteS

Back to archive top level