tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Feb 03 09:50:09 2000

Is there anyone out there in Birmingham?

Hello all, I've only just started learning Klingon, and was just wondering
if there's anyone out there in Birmingham.
This is new to me, I've been interested in languages for a long time, and
I've been learning languages such as Welsh, Zulu, Yoruba, Sioux, Navajo,
Tongan, Samoan and Fijian.  I thought it was about time to try out Klingon,
as I'm also interested in that and would like to know if there are any
groups around who meet up and speak Klingon together.

Thanks.