tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 27 20:00:53 2000

RE: question

> Holtej:
> > ... The name is something like "Mike & Dave", it appears to
> > be claymation.

It's actually "Gary & Mike", but close enough. =)

Voragh:
> I'm not so sure.  I saw that trailer a couple of times and the boy
> character said something like "Don't tell me you speak Klingon!" to the
> girl who has just shouted some "Klingon" at him after he invited her to a
> Star Trek convention.  The only thing I could make out was
> "...duh-jottle...!" - {Dajatlh}?

I've seen the trailer with the girl going to the Star Trek convention,
but I don't recall the part where she speaks Klingon.

You might be able to find something at one of these official sites:

http://www.upn.com/shows/gnm/gnmFrameset.html
http://www.garyandmike.com/

--
De'vID