tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 27 12:53:46 2000

Ex Astris, Scientia

I have another Latin phrase, and it is similarly not a complete
sentence.  {Ex Astris, Scientia} "From the stars, knowledge", the
motto of Starfleet Academy.

First (and most obvious) attempt: {Hovmeyvo' QeD}.

Now I know it's not a complete sentence, but neither was the
original.

Or maybe a proper sentence such as {Hovmeymo' ghojlu'}.

Any other ideas?

Also, {'ejyo' 'ampaS} "Starfleet Academy", qar'a'?

--
De'vID