tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 21 12:54:44 2000

Re: crossword 4 / rarchuq mu'mey 4

In message <[email protected]> Nicolau Rodrigues writes:

>                /\
>             1 /  \ A
>              /____\
>             /\    /\
> chan     2 /  \  /  \ B     tIng
>           /____\/____\
>          /\    /\    /\
>       3 /  \  /  \  /  \ C
>        /____\/____\/____\
>          a     b     c
>
>              'ev
>
> {chanDaq}
> 1- Every conflict starts equal.
> 2- .esubA
> 3- We speak, but not to each other.
>
> {'evDaq}
> a- Catalog has two.
> b- She answers while he replies.
> c- Dear Klag!
>
> {tIngDaq}
> A- We get in mixed up.
> B- Everyone possess something.
> C- Extreme of finger.
>
> I have to confess that I don't like it, it's not elegant, as Marc's was.
> Questions, comments, critics?

I found it a little too easy, (check the time difference between my
first response and this one...). But I really have no clue (sorry)
how easy to solve my crossword was for the majority.

I personally found it much more of a challenge to write the clues
in Klingon. I'd have a hard time coming up with good ones for yours.

                                           Marc Ruehlaender
                                           aka HomDoq
                                           [email protected]

Back to archive top level