tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Aug 20 16:16:43 2000

[KLBC] [The Raven] Part 19

"Be that word our sign of parting, bird or fiend!" I shrieked,
upstarting -
"Get thee back into the tempest and the Night's Plutonian Shore!
Leave no black plume as a token of that lie thy soul hath spoken!
Leave my loneliness unbroken! - quit the bust above my door!
Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!"
Quoth the Raven "Nevermore".

"'ej van 'oHjaj  mu'tlheghlIjvam'e', toQ jagh pagh" vIjach -
"*tempest*Daq ram *plutonian shore*Daq je yIchegh!
*token*'e' qawbogh *lie*lIj Dajatlhbogh yIqeDQo'!
jImobqang! pa' lojmItwIj 'oHbogh Hew'e' yIqeD!
tIqwIjvo' nujlIj yIteq, lojmItwIjvo' yIpuv!"
"qaSqa'be'" jatlh *Raven*

PS: Help me!! I need some idea for tempest, token (or evidence) and lie.
I would like to use -ghach with the verb lie, bou I'm not sure about
-ghach!

PS2: Night Plutonian Shore may be translated with something near the
klingon folklore... Idon't  remember the name of the "hell" for
klingon...

--
See you later alligator!!

Tremal-Naik -- [email protected] -- GnuPGid: 0xBEB04EDB
E.A. Poe Klingon Translation Project: http://web.tiscalinet.it/tremal

Back to archive top level