tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 18 09:09:52 2000

Hello

Hello--
I've subscribed to this list for a while, but this is my first posting.  I'd like to ask a question: I have a friend who is becoming Klingon and needs a good name.  The best-fitting name for her would be something like "Stands With a Fist", the character from the movie "Dances With Wolves".  Can anyone give me a Klingon equivalent?  Thank you!

Be'jen

\_\___/_/    bImejDI' reH betleHlIj yItlhap!
                     Never leave without your bat'telh!

                     Cindy Faraone/ Admiral Be'jen zantai-minn'hor  }}}:-)
                     Fleet Admiral: Maquis Freedom Alliance
                     Commanding Officer: M.A.V. Firesword
                     P.O. Box 1101, Portage IN 46368

                     [email protected]