tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Aug 12 00:38:49 2000

Re: Help mk2

In a message dated 8/7/2000 2:54:13 AM Central Daylight Time,
[email protected] writes:

<< Can anyone suggest a title of a really good Klingon/english dictionary? I
 have one but it seems 1/2 the words are missing or only have a partial
 translation! >>

nIteb mu'ghomeymaj DIta' maH 'e' vIQub.  maqeqmeH QaQ mIwvam net Sov.  Hatbe'.
I think that we have made our own dictionaries alone.  It is known that this
procedure is good for our practicing.  It is not illegal.

peHruS

Back to archive top level