tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Aug 09 07:24:40 2000

Re: Help mk2

In message <00ae01c00048$228ec0c0$d62f8cd4@aaron> "Freya" writes:
> Can anyone suggest a title of a really good Klingon/english dictionary? I
> have one but it seems 1/2 the words are missing or only have a partial
> translation! Usless when Im trying to read The Klingon Hamlet! Also does
> anyone have a site with things written in klingon <so I can get practice>?
>
> Freya
> Klingon in Training

I don't recall anyone responding to this...

I don't quite know what you mean by "partial" translation. the
"Klingon Dictionary" ISBN 0-671-74559-X should have most of the
words used in Hamlet, "Klingon for the Galactic Traveller"
ISBN 0-671-00995-8 has some more vocabulary and the homepage of
the Klingon language institute http://www.kli.org has links
to a list of additional words as well as an all-Klingon e-magazine
Qo'noS QononS.

                                           Marc Ruehlaender
                                           aka HomDoq
                                           [email protected]