tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Aug 09 06:55:32 2000

[KLBC] [The Raven] Uff! :)

Eagerly I wished the morrow; vainly I had sought to borrow
>From my books surcease of sorrow, sorrow for the lost Leanore
For the rare and radiant maiden whom the angels name Leonore.

jajlo' vIneHchu';
*Leonore* chIlmo', be'HomvaD qub 'ej 'IH *Leanore* pongbogh *Angels*'e'
paqmeyvo' 'oy' Hergh vInejta'.

PS: For "angels" I have thought "divine creatures", but I cannot find
any term with this meaning.

--
See you later alligator!!

Tremal-Naik -- [email protected] --  GnuPGid: 0xBEB04EDB
The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh.

Back to archive top level