tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 08 16:24:09 2000

[KLBC] The Raven

Probably the summer drive me crazy :), but I've got a strange idea.
I've tried to translate "The Raven" by Edgar Allan Poe (one of my
favourite authors).

Tell me what you think...

Once upon a midnight creary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore

qaStaHvIS ramjep Hurgh, jIQub, jIpujqu',
paqmey Huj <which talk of forgotten lore> vIlaDtaH

While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping
As of some of gently rapping, rapping at my door.

jIQongtaHvIS, pay' bachHom vIQoy,
ghaytan lojmItwIj qIptaH vay'.

If I have make not many mistakes, tomorrow I try to translate a little
bit again...

--
See you later alligator!!

Tremal-Naik -- [email protected] --  GnuPGid: 0xBEB04EDB
The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh.

Back to archive top level