tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 08 04:22:06 2000

Re: Stool

I know quS for chair.
quSHom makes it sound little... I am referring to a bar stool...
Would quStach make sense ?  ... or tachquS  (which feels wrong)?

I do understand the usage of suffixes...
I specialize in Esperanto where equivents look like:

dometo = cottage
domo    = house
domego = mansion

...jIyaj... qatlho'!