tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Apr 19 07:37:28 2000

RE: A simple question with no obvious answer

jatlh De'vID:
> >It must be a FASA term

ghel lay'tel SIvten:
> >What does 'FASA' mean?

jang DujHoD:
> "acronym"'e' vISovbogh vIghomDI',
> http://www.acronymfinder.com/
> vISuch. "FASA"vaD wej "meaning" ghaj:
> Federal Acquisition Streamlining Act (1994)
> Field Army Service Area
> Freedonian Aeronautics and Space Administration
> 'ach chaq lugh pagh.

'ej "acronym" vISovbe'chugh, pIj URL vIchenmoHmeH
mu'vam vIlo'.

yISuch:
http://www.fasa.com
http://www.fasainteractive.com/

"company" 'oH FASA'e', Qujmey chenmoH.

FASA is a board-game (and now a computer-game)
company.  It specializes in role-playing games, and its
Star Trek game, though not endorsed by Paramount, is
the source of many expressions that I'v heard in fandom.

--
De'vID

Beam to http://www.StarTrek.com
The official site of the Star Trek universe

Back to archive top level