tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Apr 18 16:13:59 2000

RE: names of weapons

maybe I forgot to say that I already checked out KGT and could not find
anything canon that agreed with the list. I wonder how these words are
explained in tlhIngan Hol? Is there a source I'm missing ?

Lt.Commander Maud Freifelder /Lt.Commander malqa
Chief Security Officer /Chief of Cadet Corps.
USS Triumph NCC-26228/R2/ Starfleet (Triumph Against All Odds)
jIjatlhpa' jatlh Hovmey (The stars will talk before I will)
Listowner of KlingonsServingInStarfleet list at Onelist.com*
Listowner of VoyagerChat list at Onelist.com*

On Tue, 18 Apr 2000, TPO wrote:

> > I"m totally baffled.
>
> As you should be with those words.
>
> > Am I just not looking in the correct places
> > for these words?
>
> KGT (Klingon For The Galactic Traveler) has a section about klingon weapons.
>

> DloraH

Back to archive top level