tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Sep 02 18:28:29 1999

Re: The Klingon Hamlet

>From: [email protected]
>Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 11:01:52 EDT
>CC: [email protected]
>
>In a message dated 9/2/99 8:03:13 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [email protected]
>writes:
>
><< In related news, I was on the phone yesterday with John Ordover from
> Pocket Books. The curren plan is for the paperback update of Hamlet to
> be in stores by the beginning of February. We will of course carry the
> book on the KLI's merchant page, and if there seems to be some interest
> in it I can even take advance orders. More news as I get it from the
> folks at Pocket.
>
> Lawrence >>
>
>Will there be updated grammar in this release?  Some facets of our
>understanding have changed quite a bit since then, and we've gotten a slew of
>new words that can replace some of the descriptive phrases put in there.

I understand that this is going to be a New and Improved version, with
many grammar fixes and vocabulary updates (though perhaps not with all the
spiffy idioms from KGT; that might be a little too much rewriting).

~mark

Back to archive top level