tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Sep 02 18:26:01 1999

Re: HIQaH

>From: "Iain Grant" <[email protected]>
>Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 12:30:20 BST
>
>God you lot suck
>
>I can't believe you all actually speak Klingon. You sad gits. Why don't you
>all learn something decent like Esperanto instead of learning a bullshit
>language which doesn't even look good on your CV. KLINGON IS EXTREEEEME
>SADNESS. FUCK OFF YOU LIMEYS.

But I already speak Esperanto.  And a bunch of other languages.

Oh, and I can tell you from experience that Klingon does look good on your
CV.

HolQeD wIHaD wIneH.  yabmaj DIqeqmoH 'ej DItInmoH.  qatlh maQIptaH DaneH?
pIrur DaneHqu''a'?

We're studying a little linguistics here, exercising and expanding our
minds.  Why do you want us to remain stupid?  You need the company?

~mark

Back to archive top level