tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Sep 02 08:03:20 1999

Re: The Klingon Hamlet

In a message dated 9/2/99 8:03:13 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [email protected]
writes:

<< In related news, I was on the phone yesterday with John Ordover from
 Pocket Books. The curren plan is for the paperback update of Hamlet to
 be in stores by the beginning of February. We will of course carry the
 book on the KLI's merchant page, and if there seems to be some interest
 in it I can even take advance orders. More news as I get it from the
 folks at Pocket.

 Lawrence >>

Will there be updated grammar in this release?  Some facets of our
understanding have changed quite a bit since then, and we've gotten a slew of
new words that can replace some of the descriptive phrases put in there.

T'Lod

Back to archive top level