tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Oct 30 18:21:45 1999

Hoch.. (correction)

Please note the following correction and clarification:

In the paragraph written:

>In fact, your statement (if it was yours) contradicts when he wrote that
>Hoch coming "after" a plural noun meant "All the X's , taken collectively"
>(which seems equivalent to your "entirety").

*Sorry, should have been.. contradicts your “after” and his “before” , when
he wrote that..

Also, in the last section:

>Pagh, if you wanted to suggest "All of X", wouldn't it be better to stick
>to Krankor's suggestion of naQ instead?

*This is only if you were refering to <qo’> as a singular noun, which I
believe it is, and if you wanted a term to "follow". Perhaps this doesn't
quite give the meaning that you intended, but then again, meaning can be a
very "fuzzy" area.

Lily