tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Oct 30 14:36:24 1999

Re: HolQeD and KLBC

> I sympathize with you. I want to help you, but I need to understand your
> problem. If I understand you correctly, you have forgotten the grammar that
> you learned years ago. You need information on English grammar to understand
> Klingon grammar. Do I understand your unfortunate situation correctly?
>
> - DujHoD

sigh..yes... I found a site online that might help me .. Grammer Slammer..
it explains the parts in a way that I might be able to relearn it.. if I
can't pick out the object.. or even know if there is one, in Standard..how
can I learn tlhIngan Hol ..

malqa

Back to archive top level