tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Nov 28 11:01:44 1999

KWOTD Update

Starting tomorrow (11/29/99) the KWOTD will start appearing in a random
order.  Up to now, they've been appearing in alphabetical order, starting
with [b].  I've finished going through the entire lexicon and adding all my
notes and canon examples for each word, so I've randomized the order.  It
should be a bit more interesting now!

Also, there is now a Mobile KWOTD, for users of Palm Pilots and Windows CE
devices, provided through AvantGo (www.avantgo.com).  If you'd like to get
the Mobile KWOTD and you're not an AVantGo user, you can sign up for free at
their website.  Once you've signed up with AvantGo, you can subscribe to the
Mobile KWOTD channel by clicking on the link at the bottom of the KWOTD
homepage: http://www.bigfoot.com/~dspeers/klingon/kwotd.htm.  Enjoy!

--Holtej 'utlh

Back to archive top level