tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Nov 27 22:02:54 1999

Re: KLBC Original Stuff (was Help With a Word...)

Subj:   Re: KLBC Original stuff: (was Help with a word...)
Date:   99-11-28 00:27:03 EST
From:   JuDmoS
To: [email protected]

Very well, then. I shall attempt to translate something of my own. Here goes.

yaHmeyDaq vumtaH tamtaH je'  ' qulSuS '  pongta'bogh tlhIngan qughwI' meH beq.
The bridge crew of the Klingon cruiser qulSuS sat silently tending to their
duties.

jIHDaq leghlaHta' 'oH neH logh chImqu' .
Only vast, empty space could be seen on the viewscreen.

Okay, It doesn't even rhyme. How's the grammar ?

Back to archive top level