tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Nov 16 07:49:25 1999

RE: tlhIngan irc chat room

Okay folks, I've let this go on long enough.  Remember, the rules for this
list are: you can send anything you like, as long as it's either (a) about
the Klingon language; or (b) written in Klingon.  I think the thread about a
chat rooom is certainly valuable for people who want to get together and
practice their Klingon (which is why I've not said anything so far), but
strictly speaking it's off-topic for this list.

For more info, see the FAQ:

http://www.bigfoot.com/~dspeers/klingon/faq.htm#1.2.5

> >Even better is Pirch: http://www.pirch.com/download
>
> I dunno. I prefer XiRCON (http://www.kano.net) XiRCON + Kano, very nice
IRC
> experience.  Only problem is that the author stopped development.

--Holtej 'utlh, List Admin

tlhIngan Hol mailing list FAQ