tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Nov 16 00:10:38 1999

Re: KLBC Help with a word...

There should be, considering the recent Voyager episode "The Barge of the
Dead," in which the Klingons plainly discuss something called "the naj" or
"the dream" which is made up within the mind before it accepts death, or
something along those lines.  "dream" DIp tu'lu'law'.

But also keep in mind charghwI''s note that Klingon is an action-oriented
language, and where you can do so, use a verb. (And avoid -ghach).

T'Lod

>> Does a word exist for ' dream ' (n) ? I saw the verb in TKD, but have
seen
>no
>> indication that it can also be used as a noun. Yet I know that Worf was
in
>> cave, seeking a vision/dream of Kahless. Has  such a word for dream or
>vision
>> been discovered/located/engineered ?

Back to archive top level